The FoodRunner Creative Team will be making Foodrunner one of the world's most trusted and recognizable brands. Through outstanding design across brand, marketing, and storytelling, our goal is to evolve the world's perception of our relationship to food and grocery shopping—and make sure that shines through every Foodrunner experience.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a Creative Director, Marketing with a strong visual design background to join our growing in-house creative team. Reporting to the EX Creative Director, you’ll partner closely with our Associate Creative Director, Copywriting, in bringing marketing campaigns to life across digital, print, and video.
As a creative leader, you inspire and empower teams to do their best work. You’re driven to create visually compelling work, grounded in strategy, and focused on the long-term goal. You can listen with empathy, explain the “whys” behind decisions, challenge the status quo, and represent your viewpoints with conviction.
This role balances the responsibilities of running projects, leading concept development, and rolling up your sleeves to work out the details. Whatever the brief, you seek to build an authentic connection with audiences, through the best expressions of the Foodrunner brand.
- Drive excellence in design quality, pushing creative concepts and inspiration to express the Foodrunner brand across marketing channels and campaigns
- Manage and bring inspiration to a team of marketing designers and writers, from concept to execution across digital, print, and video
- Partner closely with the Marketing Teams to understand strategy, business goals, timelines, planning, while being a strategic voice for creative
- Translate marketing briefs into creative direction, ensuring final creative delivers on the needs of the business
- Participate in and help facilitate Creative and Marketing design brainstorming, ideation sessions, and concepting
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners through the implementation phase to realize design vision
- You are equally passionate about design craft and strategy
- You are detail-oriented while being able to see the big picture
- You are a great thought partner with the cross-functional teams
- You are an excellent and clear communicator, verbally and visually
- You exude a can-do attitude and enthusiasm
- You are self-aware and humble
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, flexible, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- You are extremely collaborative and can take and give feedback with a positive and curious attitude
- 7+ years experience in creative direction in-house or at creative agency
- 5+ years of experience in managing brand, design, and/or creative projects
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of creative designers and writers
- Meticulous sense of detail
- Demonstrates the ability to work confidently and build trusted partnerships with Marketing, Creative, and Product
- Strong visual portfolio and demonstrated experience developing creative marketing campaigns
- Ability to understand and discuss business strategy, related to creative design
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Excellent in process improvement and identifying opportunities to create sustainable and scalable solutions across a diverse range of projects and platforms.