Our designer team in London Ontario provides high quality support to our customer, shopper, and retailer communities. We are looking for a Digital Content Designer who is passionate about developing and improving the customer experience across multiple channels and formats. You’ll have opportunities to learn new platforms, use your design skills across multiple channels and content types, and grow with our team!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design effective, on-brand graphics (including illustrations, gifs, videos, icons, and infographics) for various channels (help centers, emails, web vs. mobile, and more)
- Create assets quickly, efficiently, and accurately, keeping quality top of mind
- Drive understanding and usability for a wide audience of different users
- Collaborate with writers, product managers, and other stakeholders across the organization to support launches and other cross-functional projects
- Develop and maintain visual standards for support content, with an understanding of how to create visual unity while still adapting assets to different audiences and channels
- ~3+ years of experience in digital design
- Proven experience designing icons and illustrations, motion graphics/animated images, video editing, infographics, emails, banners, social media, and web design
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in UX/UI
- Ability to apply creativity to projects while working within design and brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of design principles and a keen awareness of current design trends and technologies
- Bonus: experience in Zendesk Guide
Please send a portfolio demonstrating your skills with the different content types with your application.