Our FoodRunner Operations team is seeking an Operations Associate for our Emerging and Partner Operations Team.
About our Emerging and Partner Operations team: Foodrunner’s Emerging and Partner Operations team is responsible for in-store fulfillment of customer orders handled by Foodrunner’s key retail partners. As Foodrunner continues to complement our existing delivery offering with a customer pickup option, the Emerging and Partner Operations team will be charged with creating and executing the playbook that allows retail partner associates to fulfill orders with the high quality that our customers expect. The Emerging and Partner Operations team will play a leading role in launching new partner locations, developing best-in-class training to thousands of associates, deploying new processes, procedures, and best practices, and partnering closely with some of the retailers in Canada to create a successful and sustainable pickup offering that customers love.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will proactively manage a portfolio of retailers by developing strong client-focused relationships.
- You will train and onboard new small and medium retailers to the Foodrunner platform
- You will collaborate closely with BD Account managers and retail partners to provide strategic and executional guidance regarding their pickup program.
- You will collect and analyze data to uncover insights to support growth opportunities or diagnose and resolve operational issues.
- You will communicate new product features or processes and support the path to full adoption.
- You will collect and synthesize partner feedback, identifying opportunities for account or program-wide improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in operations, account management, or a related field; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in G Suite, MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including real-time support and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to support and manage partners: you can manage key relationships and maintain a strong, mutually-beneficial partnership with Foodrunner’s top retailers.
- Sense of ownership and attention to detail: when a customer receives the wrong item from a pickup order, you root-cause the why and develop a solve.
- Comfort in data and analytics: you can review a set of key metrics and know the actions you need to take to drive improvement.
- Flexible and resourceful: you know the perfect solution may not be immediately available but you are energized by finding short term answers and building towards sustainable long term solutions.
- Positive and energetic attitude: Even the most demanding stakeholders can’t get you down, you can keep a smile and a hard-working attitude through even the most demanding moments.